Imagine a hot summer day without an air conditioner at your home! These days, people cannot live without air conditioners, especially in hot climates. In fact, having a good air conditioning system at your home has changed from a nice-to-have to a must. An air conditioner can improve indoor air quality and give you and your family a comfortable environment. Still, many homeowners don’t have enough information about this amazing technology. You can ask our professionals at Canadian Home Choice Services all your questions about air conditioners and how they can benefit you. There are many different and high-quality types of air conditioners provided according to different needs and conditions. Therefore, it’s vital for you to realize what you really want as a homeowner. Two popular types of air conditioning systems are central and ductless air conditioners. You should understand the benefits and features of those different systems to pick the most suitable one based on your requirements. Here we explain the amazing benefits you will achieve from choosing ductless AC.
If you want to equip your home with high-technology systems, don’t postpone your decision. Unfortunately, most homeowners wait for the next cold or heatwave to install a heating system or cooling system. If you postpone your decision, you should wait for days to get the system installed because of the high demand of other customers.
Benefits of ductless air conditioner
- Inverter technology – just like heat pumps, ductless air conditioners don’t need any backup heat strips. It means your home temperature will be perfectly even all the time, and the possibility of temperature fluctuations will be reduced. In fact, a ductless air conditioner can provide you with both a heating and cooling system, saving you money on energy bills!
- No needed ductwork – some homeowners avoid having an air conditioner due to its complicated ductwork installation. However, you don’t need to install ducts with ductless air conditioners! It can save you money and time, and the process is easy and quick. Furthermore, important parts of your home, like your attic place, won’t be destroyed in order to install the ducts.
- Zoning – one of the most outstanding features of a ductless air conditioner is the zoning technology. You can control and choose the areas of your home to get cooled with the help of a ductless air conditioner. In this way, your HVAC system can perform better as you make your home more efficient by saving energy.
Frequently asked questions
- Are ductless air conditioners more expensive than central ones?
The answer is yes. Compared to a central air conditioner, ductless air conditioners are more expensive. However, the valuable benefits of a ductless AC are worth the money you pay.
2. Can ductless air conditioners make your home more efficient?
Definitely! A ductless air conditioner can make your home perfectly comfortable. But in order to make your home as comfortable as possible, other things like an air filtration, water heating technology etc., are recommended.
If you don’t have enough information to make the best decision, consult our professionals and listen to their recommendations!